We are part way through Spring and the temperatures in Los Angeles are already rising!!! Well actually, at the moment I’m in San Francisco… I was warned before I came here to “pack warm” as the weather tends to be chilly. Well boy did I make a mistake! It has been nothing but beautiful, sunny days since I came here 3 weeks ago. It’s a nice reminder that Summer is right around the corner! It’s been a wonderful trip here in San Fran, but I’m looking forward to heading home and hitting up the beautiful beaches back in LA!
I know many of you have been participating in my Fall, Winter and now, Spring challenges! I’m happy to announce that your brand new calendar, workouts and other fun challenge stuff is fresh and ready for you!
Commit to Get FIT This Spring!
Your Calendar “Cheat Sheet”
- Monday – Go meatless! Be sure and share your favorite meatless recipe with the other challenge girls by using the official hashtag #MTLSpringChallenge
- Tuesday – CARDIO Workout of the Week!
- Wednesday – The all important rest day! Kick back, relax and enjoy yourself! Or if you’re a more active person, take some time to enjoy nature!
- Thursday – Plyo Workout of the Week!
- Friday – Fit Friday! Post your progress and share with the other challenge girls by using the hashtag #MTLSpringChallenge
- Saturday – LEG DAY Workout of the Week!
- Sunday – Get creative and try something new! It can be anything your heart desires!
Remember… instead of crash or fad dieting and spending hours in the gym trying to get our summer bodies back, let’s do it the healthy way! Make it a lifestyle! There is no reason you can’t have treats and drinks on this challenge. Let’s practice moderation, not deprivation. Stay active, eat well and treat yourself well. Are you ready!?
Be sure and check in regularly on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #MTLSpringChallenge! Let’s motivate one another!
More Articles You Might Enjoy!