While most burrito joints are absolutely delicious, their ingredients can contain copious amounts of sodium and oils. To avoid the mystery and create a cheaper, healthier version, make your own at home! This recipe is simple and easy to make!
Healthy Burrito Bowl
- 3-4oz Mahi Mahi (or meat of choice)
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Black Beans (low sodium if possible)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Rice
- Dollop of Nonfat, Plain Greek Yogurt (great substitute for sour cream!)
- Hot Sauce of Choice (I used Cholula)
- 1oz Lifetime Cheese (optional)
Cook rice & fish (I sautéed my fish in a teaspoon of Olive Oil). Heat black beans & cheese. Mix rice, fish, beans and cheese together. Slice up half an avocado and top with a dollop of greek yogurt and hot sauce! Enjoy!
Pin This Picture to Share With Friends!