Summer is FINALLY here!
Instead of buying over-priced, sugar-laden smoothies and milkshakes from your local smoothie shop or cafe, try making your own at home. It’s not only cheaper (don’t forget the gas prices!), but it’s healthier and allows for you to get creative with the things you have in your kitchen!
If you’re not sure where to start, give this recipe a try!
Vanilla Almond Swirl Protein Shake
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon natural almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional, will give it a much stronger almond flavor)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1-2 Packets of Stevia (you can use another all-natural sweetener if desired)
- 3-5 Ice Cubes
Put all ingredients in blender, blend and enjoy!