Be a beauty that loves nature…
Going green is the best way to be healthy! Do it yourself, home-made skin care is effective and cheap!
If you don’t have time to make your own cosmetics, you can easily find great, totally natural products at your local health food store.
The Goddess Skin Care Revamp:
1. Wash your face with a handmade natural soap and warm water. Oatmeal is my favorite! It softens the skin and is non-toxic to you and the environment. Whole Foods has many natural handmade soaps. The less ingredients the better!
2. Tone with witch hazel, rosewater, or pre-made organic brewed green tea. Use with a cotton pad or put in a spray bottle and store in a cool, dark place until ready to use.
3. Moisturize your face and neck with a completely natural cream. I like to use derma e Anti Wrinkle Cream. It’s cruelty-free and extremely hydrating. Other options would be Honey Girl Organics and Jurlique moisturizer.
4. Be faithful to your skin and repeat steps 1-3 every morning and night!
5. Exfoliate your skin twice a week. I like to use derma e microderm abrasion or my personal favorite splurge is the cranberry gommage exfoliant from Arcona!
Tip: For cleaner, radiant skin use a clean towel after washing your face and pat until dry. Dirty towels gather unwanted bacteria and can spread on to the skin….so stay clean. Use natural laundry detergent such as Dr. Bronner’s castille soap. Sometimes detergents can irritate the skin. Fragrance free is always best.